Monday, April 13, 2009

Demi Lovato 'It Took Me A Year To Get Over The Crush Who Didn't Like Me.'

Demi dished to Tiger Beat boys and heartache: 'I've definitely experienced heartache. There was one guy I had a huge crush on. He didn't like me back. At the time, I was like, 'I'm not good enough, blah blah blah. It was sad. I felt it happened all the time because I set my standards way too high.. And I get my hopes up. But then I thought, 'Whatever.. it's more fun to have a crush rather than someone wanting your attention all the time.' I'd rather have someone not like me back at first and have it take a while to get to know them. I

t makes you appreciate them. It took me a year to get over the crush who didn't like me. I watched that person have a lot of relationships and now I just laugh. When I have boy problems, I turn to Selena. We'll make an oath not to talk about boys or we'll sing or write a song about a guy and we'll dance.. ..around in my room. One time we were having boy problems and we were in the car. We blared Kelly Clarkson's Since U Been Gone and we were like,'Oh, that's so for him!' Dem also dished to Popstar! about her crush William Beckett: 'He's so adorable and he's really, really nice, too. We have like mutual friends and stuff like that but now it's kind of weird like, 'Hey, it's good to talk to you again.

You know I have a crush on you.. My crush is kind of drifting to Brendan from Panic at the Disco now..'
Click Right FOR MORE Demi Lovato 'It Took Me A Year To Get Over The Crush Who Didn't Like Me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment