Thursday, August 13, 2009

Miley Cyrus ' Nashville is who i am



Miley's Starpulse interview: What would you get up to on the perfect day? At the moment, the perfect day would involve a sleep-in! I'm a night owl who loves to stay up late - but then I find myself with a 6 AM start time and I'll end up having only two hours sleep. That's why my perfect day would involve sleeping in and then hanging out by the pool with my mom.


What else do you like to do in your spare time? I like to ride my bike and I love reading. I also like to watch movies and stay up late. Staying up late is great because I find it really relaxing. It's the only time when everyone else is asleep, so I can have some alone time.


What are you obsessed with besides shopping? I am completely obsessed with Twitter. I love it. I'm always writing on it and chatting to fans. It's fun. I like Tweeting.


Would you like to take a trip around the world? Definitely! There are loads of things I want to do. I'd love to take off and go backpacking around Europe, but I think it might be a little difficult.


Might you leave Hollywood? Not yet! But filming the Hannah Montana movie really made me miss home. When audiences walk away from the film, I hope they feel like they've been to my home. I hope they feel like they understand Nashville because Nashville is everything to me. Nashville is who I am.


What do you over-think? In the book, this guy is obsessed with a girl called Jane, and I can be exactly like that when it comes to boys. I'll be thinking, 'I really hope they like me.' And I'll stress and stress and stress about it.


Where do you see yourself in ten years? Hopefully I'll still be working in ten years. I love doing films, so I hope I'm doing them for years to come, but I also hope that I've become a bit more settled


No comments:

Post a Comment