Friday, December 4, 2009

Selena says Nick made her change completely




Selena Gomez confessed to J-14 that she’s only kissed three boys in her life, and for one of them, she got so wrapped up in who he wanted her to be that she completely lost herself: 'I changed everything, my clothes, my hair, the way I talked, everything!'



At the time, Selly didn’t even realize it, because she had fallen so deeply in love that it just seemed natural to go along with it. She became a different person: 'When I started changing the way I acted with my family and friends, that was the trigger. It’s the worst feeling in the world.'
Then she finally straightened out her priorities and can now quickly spot when her friends do the same thing: 'I feel like girls tend to change themselves for people. All the stuff I went through, I’m not apologizing for it. I’m still trying to find myself.'

No comments:

Post a Comment