Monday, March 8, 2010

Salwar Kameez Anarkali design

Salwar Kameez Anarkali designPhotoshop art of Indian Model posing in beautiful Anarkali Design salwar kameez.

FAMOUS ART QUOTES, MUSIC QUOTES, PAINTING QUOTES, FILM MAKING QUOTES, PHOTOGRAPHY QUOTES:

Perishability in a photograph is important in a picture. If a photograph looks perishable we say, "Gee, I'm glad I have that moment."
~ John Loengard, "Pictures Under Discussion"

When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.
~ Ansel Adams

I have my own particular sorrows, loves, delights; and you have yours. But sorrow, gladness, yearning, hope, love, belong to all of us, in all times and in all places. Music is the only means whereby we feel these emotions in their universality.
~ H.A. Overstreet

Artistic growth is, more than it is anything else, a refining of the sense of truthfulness. The stupid believe that to be truthful is easy; only the artist, the great artist, knows how difficult it is.
~ Willa Cather, The Song of the Lark, 1915

No comments:

Post a Comment