Monday, April 25, 2011

Former Page 3 girl Nina Carter at 58 is still a pin-up after 4 decades

Former Page 3 girl Nina Carter at 58 is still a pin-up after 4 decades

The pose is a little less racy than her fans might remember.

But given that almost 40 years have passed since her 1970s’ heyday, Nina Carter’s striking looks have remained remarkably unchanged.

The 58-year-old became one of  the world’s most successful glamour models after she found fame as a Page 3 girl.

Nina Carter¿s striking looks have remained remarkably unchanged
Nina Carter¿s striking looks have remained remarkably unchanged from her 1970s heyday, as seen here

Siren: Nina Carter is still a very trim 58-year-old (left) and given that almost 40 years have passed since her 1970s’ heyday (right), her striking looks have remained remarkably unchanged

She insists her still-youthful appearance is down to healthy eating and exercise – and has always said she has never succumbed to surgery.

But that might not always be the case, admitted Miss Carter, who married plastic surgeon Douglas Harrison last year.

 

More...

  • What's her beauty secret? Tess Daly defies her age in underwear photo shoot to promote latest pamper range
  • The end of the 'bonkbuster'? Jilly Cooper, 74, 'too old to write sex scenes'

‘I have changed my view, because before I knew Douglas I was very anti any kind of surgery,’ she said.

‘But when I see the effect it has on people, especially those who have severe abnormalities, their lives are completely changed.

‘People come from all over the world and have all sorts of reasons for having plastic surgery. In that sense, it is a wonderful thing.

‘I feel that if you have bags under your eyes and it makes you feel better, then I cannot see any reason not to go ahead with it,’ added Miss Carter, who was married to Yes keyboard player Rick Wakeman for 20 years. 

‘I would most definitely consider it in future. I’m never going to be a plastic surgery nut, but if I needed to have something done, then yes, I would do it,’ said the model, who now works as a life coach.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment