Monday, April 25, 2011

Hayden Panettiere supports her huge boxer boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko

Hayden Panettiere supports her huge boxer boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko

She may be petite, but Hayden Panettiere still managed to pack a punch in the style stakes as she turned out to support her boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko last night.

The 21-year-old actress thrilled the crowd in a frilly little black dress at the premiere of Klitschko - a film which documents Wladimir's boxing  career at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York.

The backless gown showed off the blonde's toned back and tattoo. 

Hayden Panettiere stole the limelight from boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko as she thrilled the crowd in a frilly LBD for the premiere of Klitschko at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York, last night

Little and large: Hayden Panettiere stole the limelight from boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko as she thrilled the crowd in a frilly LBD for the premiere of Klitschko at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York last night

The Heroes star - who is of Italian descent - has the words 'vivere senza rimipianti'  inked down her back which is supposed to be a translation of 'to live without regrets.'

Rather embarrassingly, the tattoo is misspelled - it reads 'rimipianti' instead of 'rimpianti,' adding an extra "i."

She also showed off her wrist tattoo, a Sanskrit design on her right arm.

 

More...

  • Miranda Kerr back modelling skimpy bikinis with no trace of baby weight just three months after giving birth
  • Zuma and Kingston turn an Easter day out with parents Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale into a catwalk

Hayden accessorised her sophisticated look with a pair of black stilettos and a metallic clutch.

Wearing her short blond hair in a simple bun she showed off her flawless complexion made-up with minimal make-up. 

Revealing: The backless gown showed off the stunning blonde's toned back and infamous tattoo

Revealing: The backless gown showed off the stunning blonde's toned back and misspelled tattoo

Her boyfriend's new documentary follows Wladimir and his brother Vitali Klitschko , who is also a boxer, inside and outside of the boxing ring.

It also reveals their thoughts about growing up in Soviet times, Chernobyl and the road toward world heavyweight championships.

The film is set to be released on June 16.

Recently Hayden, who stands at a petite 5ft 2ins, revealed that her height is no barrier to love with her 6ft 6ins boxer beau.

She told Ellen DeGeneres the couple 'find a way' to make things work in the bedroom.

'He is quite a bit bigger than me,' she admitted on the afternoon chat show. 'I get the prudest people coming up to me and they're like, does it work? Yeah, it works. We find a way.'

Chic: Hayden accessorised the sophisticated look with a pair of black stilettos and a metallic clutch

Chic: Hayden accessorised the sophisticated look with a pair of black stilettos and a metallic clutch

'Where there's a will, there's a way!' she laughed. 'They're very conservative people often, and they just say they have to know!'

A surprised Ellen replied: 'I know what you're talking about but I'm in shock.

But the Heroes star wasn't shy about addressing such personal matters. 'I don't mind it,' she said.

Hayden also revealed she'd recently suffered a fright after an intruder tried to break into her home in Beverly Hills.

All eyes on Hayden: Wearing her short blond hair in a simple ponytail she showed off her flawless complexion made-up with minimal make-up

All eyes on Hayden: Wearing her short blond hair in a simple ponytail she showed off her flawless complexion made-up with minimal make-up

After locking herself into a bathroom, she ended up climbing out of a window and sprinting away - only to come face-to-face with armed cops.

'It was about 11pm and the power went out. I heard this rattling on my office door and went into panic mode,' she said. 'Someone was trying to get into my house.

'My dogs were going crazy and your brain moves so quickly when you have that much adrenalin going through you.

'I ran and got my taser, my panic alarm button and my phone and ran to the bathroom.

'I was on the first floor. I wasn't sticking around here to find out if someone's going to come barging in.

'My house alarm was going off and it was so loud I didn't know if they were in the house or not and the dog was barking.

Revelatory: Recently Hayden revealed that her petite height is no barrier to love with her 6ft 6ins boxer beau on The Ellen DeGeneres show

Bedroom secrets: Hayden recently revealed that her petite height is no barrier to love with her 6ft 6ins boxer beau on The Ellen DeGeneres show

'And so I shimmied out of this small window and ran along the side of my house just to find seven lasers on me from the cops' guns.

'The cops had shown up and I was running with this huge taser down the side and I see them and I'm like "Don't shoot, please!" It was by far the most terrifying experience.

When I got back the guy wasn't there. I think maybe he heard the dogs all the doors were glass too so they could have put their fist through it.'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment