Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Miley's BCBG clothing line with Max Azria.


















Promo pictures for Miley's BCBG clothing line with Max Azria. Will YOU wear it?


so i've going through comments and i've founded this:
1-If I wear those clothes, will I look like her? Girl is looking AMAZING.
2-GIVE ME THOSE BLACK BOOTS
3-i would buy the plaid shirt and maybe her shoes and dark skinnny jeansbut none of that are at the store or on walmart.comso yeah..
4-Shes so skinny! Its better than I expected.
5-The clothes are too ridiculous only the black ruffle top and the black boots look good other than that no.
6-I think it will sell really well 'cause of who she is .but the clothes are very average looking .You can get similar stuff in most shops.I'm not hating. & i probably will be buying a few things.I'm just saying .
7-YESSS!!! and I have never shopped at walmart for clothes but this I will make an exception. hope its good quality

No comments:

Post a Comment