Sunday, February 27, 2011

Book Review - The ROTH Revolution: Pay Taxes Once and Never Again

About the Book
Millions of IRA and retirement plan owners have a feeling there is something they should be doing with their money but they don’t know what to do. They are also afraid of future tax increases and want to protect themselves. There are thousands of books trying to tell you how to invest your money. "The Roth Revolution", however, offers proven strategies regarding Roth IRA conversions and other complementary strategies to help readers preserve and accumulate and pass on wealth by drastically reducing their taxes. "The Roth Revolution" provides a thorough and clear explanation, as well as a step-by-step guide on what IRA and retirement plan owners should do to maximize their retirement and estate plan.


My Take on the Book
As a person who does not always know what to do with his money, I can say that this book was straight-forward and easy to understand. I found this book to be a great resource for both the expert as well as newcomer to ROTHs. What I liked most within the book were the examples help within the book. As a non-expert, the examples were easy to understand and could be shared vastly with others to increase their own financial savvy.

Not that I a ready for retirement anytime soon, which is another reason that I along with many of my colleagues may be wanting to look for ways to save money, and ROTH IRas' are one way to consider =, as this book explains well.

Overall, this book was a quick and easy read and one that I would share with all!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment