Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Madeline On The Town" out March 8!!!!

About the Movie
The DVD contains six animated episodes, all making their DVD debut: Madeline and the Wedding, Madeline on Stage, Madeline and the Fashion Show, Madeline at the Ballet, Madeline at the Costume Party, and Madeline’s Birthday at the Zoo.

Put on your best shoes and let the adventures begin! A must-have for Madeline fans and DVD collectors, Madeline’s On The Town will retail for $12.99.

Inspired by the beloved classic books that introduced us to a dozen delightful girls who live in an old house in Paris covered with vines, Madeline’s On The Town is full of spirited fun and it is perfect for the whole family!



My Take on the DVDMy girls love Madeline and this DVD is chock-full of great episodes. I put in this DVD and my kids were hooked. I watched along and was impressed to see the continued good underlying messages that I have seen in past episodes as well. Madeline on Stage was definitely our favorite. With my eldest being destined for acting, this movie intrigued her and I have to say it was interesting watching her with this episode. 

This overall set is one that I would highly recommend for all parents for all Madeline fans!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment